OnePlus 6: Technical specifications, prices, new features.... Let's take a look at the situation
The sixth version of OnePlus has been available since May 22nd in France (May 21st in preview). While the first limited version will be released tomorrow, Tuesday, June 5, here is a summary of the features of the Chinese smartphone.
Technical data sheet
OnePlus has grown worldwide by offering the following commercial offer: a phone equipped with the latest technologies and the best performance, all at a more reasonable price than the leading brands in the market.
Available from €519, the Chinese manufacturer presents a highly anticipated high-end smartphone capable of defending itself against giants like the Huawei P20 or the Samsung Galaxy S9.
Would you prefer the OnePlus 6 in the limited Silk White version, or in its classic black version?
Here are the basic features of the new OnePlus 6 given by the manufacturer:
- Operating system: Android Oreo
- Processor (CPU): Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Battery: 3300 mAh, non-removable
- RAM: from 6GB to 8GB
- Storage capacity: 64GB, 128GB or 256GB
- Colours: Mirror Black, Midnight Black, and Silk White
- Dimensions: a weight of 177g for 155.7 x 75.4 x 7.75 mm
- Display: Optic AMOLED (Full HD OLED) 6.28 inch screen
- Picture format: 19:9
- Resolution: 2280 x 1080 pixels
- USB 2.0 port, Type-C, compatible with USB audio (headphones)
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Slot for two nano-SIM cards
Connectivity and authentication
- Fingerprint sensor
- Facial recognition
- Wi-Fi: 2.4G / 5G
- Bluetooth 5.0
- NFC compatible
Cameras and audio performance
- Definition: 4K
- Flash: double LED flash
- Dual sensor at the rear
- Photo sensors: 16 + 20 megapixels at the rear, 16MPX at the front
- Video editor
OnePlus 6 delivers the performance of high-end smartphones
OnePlus 6 is available in several colors: Mirror Black, Midnight Black, or Silk White. In addition, you will soon be able to find some smartphones in limited version, such as the OnePlus 6 Infinity War, which has not yet been released, and the Soft White OnePlus 6, available from June 5.
Above are the three versions of OnePlus 6: Mirror Black, Midnight Black, and Silk White.
Android's operating system is the latest release, Android Oreo, but Google has informed users that they could download the beta version of Android P on OnePlus 6. The processor is one of the best on the market today. Coupled with a 6GB to 8GB RAM, it provides its owner with good performance when browsing from one application to another. On the battery side, the 3300 mAH it displays guarantees a good autonomy.
You can also take the freedom to play, watch videos or even watch phones when you are in the rain: the OnePlus 6 has been equipped with weather protection. However, the manufacturer advises not to drop it into the water.
On the image and sound side, the sixth version of the smartphone brings the same quality promises that the OnePlus 5 already guaranteed, with a dual sensor of 16 megapixels for the first and 20 megapixels for the second. The user also has the Smile Capture, Face Beauty, and Portrait features for successful selfies.
Good deal with Bouygues Télécom: 100% refund
In this article, we share with you the background of the partnership between OnePlus and Bouygues Télécom for the distribution of OnePlus 6. Since June 4, the smartphone has been available in the operator's stores with its flagship packages.
Please note that OnePlus 6 can be 100% refunded if you subscribe to a 50GB package over 2 years. Indeed, initially, you can benefit from 100 euros refunded by reselling your smartphone via Bouygues Télécom's take-back option. Then, by subscribing to a Sensation package of at least 50 GB with a 24-month commitment, you benefit from a refund of up to 15 euros/month for one year, for a total of 180 euros. The offer will end on June 26.
Release of the OnePlus 6 Red
Several different versions of the OnePlus have appeared, as we mentioned earlier. Recently, a red version of the OnePlus 6 has arrived on the market: announced on the OnePlus blog by the CEO, the red OnePlus 6 should be marketed "on all world markets".
OnePlus Red, scheduled for release the week of July 9-15, 2018.
Regarding its features, this new smartphone should have 8GB of RAM for 128GB of storage, as well as a price of 569€. For Pete lau, red "exudes enthusiasm": it remains to be seen whether this enthusiasm will be shared by consumers.
The CEO remains evasive on the release date of OnePlus Red, scheduled for the week of July 9 to 15, 2018.
Author : Camille Molza
- Laisser un avis
Articles on the Same Subject
- Firefox Send finally arrives on Android Almost two weeks after its release on the computer, Mozilla's new service is about to be released on Android. Indeed, a Firefox Send page is already...
- Facebook has stored hundreds of millions of passwords in plain text A new story of data privacy is adding to the mill of critics of Mark Zuckerberg's social network. Indeed, since yesterday, a persistent rumour has...
- Will Disorder be the first clone of Apex Legends Mobile? NetEase started promoting its next mobile game on Monday, March 18, after announcing its development during the Game Developers Conference. Called...
- How to play Super Mecha Champions before anyone else? In this first quarter of 2019, NetEase is working hard and continues to introduce mobile shooting games. In addition to Disorder, the Chinese...