If WinRAR has become the reference for RAR and ZIP archive managers, it owes as much to the power of its functions as to its ease of use and its quality/price ratio. It is as useful to the Internet user who sends and receives compressed files as it is to the developer who uses it to create the installation procedures for his software.
WinRAR is now available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
WinRAR - Unequalled functional richness: - The efficiency and speed of compression: WinRAR compresses files up to 15% better than most other archivers
- Multi-tasking processing: for even faster compression
- Encryption possibilities: to guarantee the security of password-protected files
- The repair function: to recover the contents of damaged archives
- The lock function: to prevent third parties from modifying an archive
- The ability to create self-extracting archives: to easily transmit files to your contacts who do not have decompression software
- Ease of use with wizards: compressing and decompressing files has never been easier
- Versatility: WinRAR is able to decompress almost all files available on the Internet, not only the most common RAR and ZIP files, but also 7Z, ACE, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, GZ, ISO, JAR, LZH, TAR, UUE and Z
- Power: Developers can use WinRAR from the command line, with many parameters, and create procedures for installing their software. By the way, WinRAR supports file and archive sizes up to 8,589,934,591 MB. In addition, the number of files that can be archived is unlimited. Download the free trial version to test WinRAR for 40 days!
- Version 5.30
- Licence Shareware
- Editor Orbicraft
downloads 1078 downloads
- Type Utilities
- Date Created 08/19/2006
- Rate this software :