TheGreenBow VPN Client is a standard-based IPSec VPN Client, compliant with most of the popular VPN gateways allowing fast integration in existing networks. Full IPSec standards, full IKE NAT Traversal, IP address emulation, strong encryption (X509, AES...), strong authentication mecanisms, high performances, no system overhead, DNS and WINS resolutions supported, operates as a Service, allowing the use on unattended Servers, accepts incoming IPsec Tunnels, optional 'IPSec only' traffic filtering.
Protect your VPN configuration on USB token (USB drive, smartcard) and forbid tunnels to open if your token is not plugged in.
- More than 90+ certified VPN gateways
- Full IPSec, X-Auth & Certificates
- Support USB token & Smart Card
• Compliant with more than 100+ Enterprise VPN Router/Gateways (see list)
• Easiest & fastest integration in existing networks on the market right now
• Full IPSec, full IKE
• Strong authentication: X-Auth, Certificates, PreShared Key, USB Token, Hybrid Authentication Method
• Strong encryption: DES, 3DES, AES 128/512bits...
• Secure hash algorithms : SHA, MD5
• Key group: Diffie-Hellman Group1, 2, 5 & 14
• Flexible Certificate support (PEM, PKCS12, ...)
• NAT Traversal, IP address emulation
• IP Encapsulating Security: mode tunnel & transport (Main, Agressive, Quick)
• Config-Mode support
• Multi-tunneling to several Gateways, Dead Peer Detection, redundant gateway support
• Use USB stick to carry or deploy encrypted keys, password, VPN Configuration
• Operates as a Service, allowing the use on unattended Servers
• High performances, no system overhead
• Enterprise integration with Authentication servers e.g. Radius, PKI, Certificates Authority
• Allow 'IPSec only' traffic filtering
• Peer-to-peer connections
• Accepts incoming IPSec Tunnels
• Token support: USB stick, Smartcards (Aladdin,..)
• Communication support: DSL, LAN, GPRS-Edge-3G, PCMCIA cards, WIFI.
Ajouté le 25/03/2009
Mise à jour le 06/12/2012