AppToService is a Windows Unicode console application that lets you run regular applications and servers as Windows services.
This allows you to have some of the benefits of a Windows service, such as:
- Running an application even when no user is logged on the computer. Another benefit from starting the service in the absence of a user session (before user logon) is security, since the computer will be performing its duties without allowing users to interfere with it.
- Running an application under a specified user account.
- Allowing an application to survive logoff/logon sequences, hence saving the overhead of re-starting it for each new user.
Typical AppToService applications include the management of:
- Server applications: To keep the servers running at all times.
- Dial-up managers: You can run a dialer application as a service to automatically connect a computer to the Internet following unattended reboots.
- Any application that you want to run in the background without user interference.
Stop wishing your application was a service. Make it run like one with AppToService!
- Licence Shareware
- Editeur Basta Computing, Inc.
téléchargements 1931 téléchargements
- Type Utilitaires
- Date de création 12/08/2001
- Notez ce logiciel :