KillProcess 4.0 is a Windows Utility used to explore and kill any process, including services, running on Win XP, Win 7 and Win8. This application provides the following features:
* Improved user Interface with Compliance with Win7 and Win8 requirements for data storage
* Process Enumeration: the application enumerates the processes currently running in the system address space and updates the list with proces icons, process names, and identifiers of the running processes.
* Kill Process first softly with Close Message and, if needed, with the TerminateProcess function * Kill Selected Process Individually or Several at the same time
* Give Enhanced Information on Individual Process:1. Process Main Information (Memory use, ..) 2. Process version Information 3. List of Modules Loaded 4. File Data (using data from www.fileinspect.com) 5. Services loaded (for svchost.exe) 6. Provide Improved Information about Application Criticality
* Provide Help to Get More Information about Process (context menu to Link to FileInspect.com, File.Net and Google.com * Give Improved Warnings when Killing Critical Process is Requested
* Provide Complete handling of Scan and Kill Feature for Automatic and Periodical Kil of selected process(es)
* Store Events and Scan and Kill Settings in SQLite Database
See http://www.tgmdev.be/applications/killprocess/killprocess.php for detailled informations ...
Warning !! Use the Kill Features with caution as you can kill critical processes for your computer and force computer reboot..
- Téléchargé 1051 fois
- Editeur TGMDev
- Type Utilitaires
- Licence Freeware
- Ajouté le 24/08/2008
- Mise à jour le 20/11/2013