Diablo Immortal, everyone is waiting for it, and especially for the turn. But after the last technical alpha in January,…
How to install HBO Max on an Android box?Published on
HBO Max is WarnerMedia’s subscription video-on-demand service. Available since May 2020 in the United States, it is not available everywhere. Nevertheless, some of you may want to discover the platform right now on your Android box. With our guide, you’ll be able to watch exclusive works like Justice League (Snyder Cut) before anyone else. Here’s how it works:
Here are the prerequisites for accessing HBO Max outside the United States :
- A VPN
- HBO Max’s official Android APK installer for Android TV
- A good internet connection
- A Google Play account (with your associated credit card)
Before we begin, it’s important to note that at the time of writing, all content on HBO Max is available exclusively with an audio track and English subtitle
Read: Our HBO Max review
HOW TO GET HBO MAX OUTSIDE THE US ?
In the following lines we detail how to use HBO Max from France and any country outside the United States on an Android box:
- Get the APK of HBO Max on Logitheque.com on your Android box.
- Install the application. Remember to temporarily allow the installation of applications from unknown sources by going to the settings of your Android box.
- Once the application is installed, use a VPN to simulate your geographical position. We were able to connect to HBO Max using the server (Atlanta Mountain) of Windscribe VPN (Free).
- Launch HBO Max and subscribe using Google Play. Your credit card will need to be associated with the Google Play account you choose. You will then enjoy a 7-day free trial.
- You will then receive an email at the email address used in the previous step to activate your subscription.
- That’s it! You can finally enjoy the exclusive HBO Max content on your Android box
Other articles on the same subject
The new version of FIFA is coming on October 6th. Usually, EA Sports gives players a preview of the game…