Available in 64-bit version for all Linux distributions, MonDico Reader allows you to display all dictionaries created with the commercial version of the program. All dicos created are encrypted and can be password protected.
MyDico Reader is the free version. Many dicos are downloadable.
- Easily navigate through all the definitions thanks to the browsing history and bookmark management.
- Define if you want a favorite dictionary to open by default
- Easily find a keyword among all the entries wherever it is located.
- View definitions in your browser so you can print them and take advantage of its advanced features.
The commercial version of MonDico offers three types of licenses (personal, professional and educational). It allows you to create a dictionary or to modify those that are free or open by their respective authors. If you want to propose a free or free dictionary the personal license allows you to distribute it by attaching the free version of MonDico Reader.
This full version offers a large number of possibilities (non-exhaustive list):
- Adding and editing definitions in text or visual mode
- Enhanced layout (the text editor is HTML compatible)
- Display or not of a definition depending on whether you are in player or administrator mode. In this way, input templates can be created.
- Illustration of an entry with a PDF document, an image (jpeg or png), a sound file (wav or mp3)
- Make links to websites that can be viewed in MonDico or via the default browser.
- Import and export functions in csv format
- Automatic Backup
- Password protection of a dictionary
- Automatic creation of links between different definitions…
Be the first to leave a review.