MonDico is a multi-OS software (Mac, Linux and Windows) that opens and creates dictionaries that are also compatible between these operating systems. MonDico is currently available in two versions:
MonDico Reader: the free version that allows you to load the available free or commercial dictionaries.
- Easy navigation (browsing history and bookmarks)
- Default opening of your favourite dico
- Easy search among all definitions
- Displaying a definition in the browser to take advantage of its advanced features
MonDico 3: the commercial version and its three types of license (personal, professional and educational) that allows you to create your own dictionaries, lexicons, directories and to modify the available dicos that allow it. You can also distribute your dictionaries with the free version of MyDico Reader.
The full version also allows :
- the addition of thousands of definitions including links to external resources on the web.
- a neat layout of the definitions (the text editor is HTML compatible). Possibility to create templates
- illustration of the definitions by attaching a PDF document, a sound file and/or an image
- import and export in csv format
- automatic backup as a dictionary is created or modified
- password protection of a dictionary
- the automatic creation of links between the different definitions
- the marketing of your dicos (professional licence)
Be the first to leave a review.