WHY USE MONEYKA:
– SIMPLICITY: Moneyka only requires access to your SD card for backups. The application can be used without an internet connection and does not require any registration. Back up and restore your file for use on a PC or other mobile device.
– ACCOUNTS: You can create bank accounts (banks, current or savings accounts, debit cards, etc.) of the asset type (miscellaneous goods), the passive type (credit cards, mortgages, other loans, other goods) and the retirement type (for monitoring your investments).
– SELECTING PERSONAL NOTES: This feature allows you to save your personal notes in the application.
– TRANSACTIONS: In addition to the usual entries (Expense, Income, Transfer), Moneyka offers the possibility to copy/cut and paste a transaction to another account or to split it. You can also transfer transactions between subcategories or between third parties. You can enter operations from predefined templates.
– LOANS AND BORROWINGS: Register your loans and borrowings and track repayments.
– BANK APPROACH: This feature allows you to point your account transactions to those on the bank statement. When scoring you fill in your statement information (date, initial and final balance, reference), an option allows you to display only transactions that are not scoring.
– PREVENT YOUR CASH: This feature allows you to calculate your bank account balances in the future. The calculation is done over a given period and takes into account the planned operations, these operations can come from your budget, recurring operations or are entered on an ad hoc basis.
– ANALYTICAL OPERATIONS ANALYTICS: Moneyka offers the possibility to analyze your operations by creating analysis axes. An axis can be a project or any other element of analysis of your operations according to your convenience.
– BUDGET: Moneyka allows you to define simple or advanced budgets. You can define a budget on an account, a category or on all your accounts. The budget amount can be periodic (per day, week, month, year…). Moneyka displays the average consumption over the last 2 years to help you refine your entries.
– REPORTING: Moneyka contains more than 15 reports to analyze your operations (expenses, income, assets, cash flow, analytical synthesis, multi-criteria research…).
– OTHER FEATURES : Contextual help within the application, export and import to CSV and GIF, saving and sending by email or on Google Drive, Reminder of entry times, The possibility of using several currencies, The sepassword processing of your file, the possibility of associating a payment method with a transaction with cheque number entry, an available PC version, partial or total data purging and much more!
Be the first to leave a review.