Slatch is an instant messaging application like no other. Indeed, it allows you to chat with anyone without the language barrier. Slatch is equipped with live translation technology.
Slatch: The multilingual WhatsApp?
You can create classic chat discussions, but also send voice messages or make video calls. A group chat function is of course present. Translation is done in real time, whether it’s a text message or an audio message.
Currently, Slatch supports 103 languages including French, English, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hindi, Swahili and Dutch, to name but a few. The application also has a message scheduling function that allows, for example, the programming of birthday messages.
Ideal for travel abroad
Slatch will also prove very useful during your travels abroad. Its Interpreter function allows you to split the screen of your smartphone in two to record your voice and translate your statements in a few seconds into the language of your interlocutor. In short, the ideal tool if you need information and your skills in the language of your host country are limited.
How do I install Slatch?
- Download the application from Google Play and enter your phone number.
- If you can’t find the application on Google Play, you can install it manually using the SAI Split Apks Installer tool.
- Download the Slatch APKs (a ZIP archive is also available from Logitheque)
- Download and run SAI Split Apks Installer
- Press the Install Apks button
- Select the Slatch APKs and start the installation.
Be the first to leave a review.