Yaba Sanshiro – Sega Saturn Emulator Android
You are a fan of fifth-generation video game consoles and more particularly of the Sega Saturn but you can’t get one? Yaba Sanshiro: Sega Saturn Emulator might interest you. This application, developed by devMiyax, is an emulator that allows you to replay or discover the games of the famous Sega Saturn console on your Android phone.
You will therefore need to download and install them yourself.
To do this, you will need on your phone:
- A file explorer.
- One or more games that you have downloaded as an ISO.
- You can also create an ISO image from the CD of a game.
Once this is done, follow these instructions:
- Download and open the application to update it.
- Open your file explorer and select the game you want to install on your emulator.
- Copy the file of the game previously obtained into / sdcard / yabause / games /.
- Start’Yaba Sanshiro: Sega Saturn Emulator’.
- Press the game icon.
You can now play many Sega Saturn games on your phone.
Be the first to leave a review.