Thanks to our unique Authoritas solution, we support web agencies, companies and e-commerce sites that want to increase their traffic or that of their customers in order to increase conversions. With our unique Big Data of more than 120 million commercial keywords in more than 20 countries, we enable our customers to focus on the best opportunities.
We have created a flexible 6-step process to help you optimize your efforts and time!
1) Analysis of your organic visibility and competitive benchmark:
– Complete market analysis
– Competitive gap analysis
– Identification of opportunities
– Organic visibility
2) Technical and semantic audit:
– Crawl of the sites
– Content quality (SEO issues)
– Backlinks analysis (Majestic® Data)
3) Identification of KPIs and definition of objectives:
– ROI forecasts
– Establish the strategy
– Prioritize your short and long-term action plan
4) Technical and semantic optimization:
– Correction of technical problems
– Optimization of pages
– Creation and optimization of new content
5) Development of your Content Marketing strategy:
– Targeting influencers
– Control of the diffusion
– Coordination of internal and external promotion
6) Data analysis and organic and universal positioning monitoring (available in API):
– Google (or Adobe) Analytics integration
– Google Search Console
– Keyword positioning tracking > Local, PC, Mobile, Tablet
– Integration of the history of positioning monitoring data
To go with this process within the platform, we also offer key tools and features for SEO professionals.
Market Share – search for content and keywords on a very large scale for an SEO strategy focusing on revenue for e-commerce sites.
FAQ Explorer – finds the right questions and answers to understand the consumer’s research intent.
Visibility Explorer – instant analysis of any domain awith universal in-depth research such asFeatured Snippets, People Also Ask, Videos, Images, Ads, Above the Fold and much more!
Ability to track the positioning of millions of keywords within the platform
Available in API
Be the first to leave a review.