Stock Position is a solution to help manage stocks and inventories for consumables (raw materials, finished products,...), such as: consumable management for a computer park; supply management for spare parts; food consumption for a refrigerator; monitoring the use of components for a logistics service, etc.
Stock Position is an easy to use tool with its unique graphical interface that includes all functions and manipulations. A tree structure provides an access view to all managed elements. Some graphs provide visual information for a quick overview of the stock situation.
Stock management makes it possible to manage the articles available in the company in order to satisfy future needs with the help of logistics tools and an efficient information system for the organization. These needs will have to be met at the right time, in the right quantities and in a way that allows the stock to be used properly. If you are not able to satisfy a need using the corresponding stock, you are out of stock. The art of this management is to have enough stock to meet needs properly and not too much to avoid bearing the different costs of the stock (acquisition cost, storage cost, depreciation cost, etc.).
Main Functionality of the Software:
- Manage stock by evaluating and designating a supplier, a price (purchase, production cost) on their entry date and by monitoring an exit (sale) associated with a consumption
- View statistics and cost and quantity reports
- Consult the alerts on the low quantities required to arbitrate a new supply
- Ensure the daily follow-up and historization of your inventory
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Licence Freeware
- Editor BLQ-Software
downloads 2269 downloads
- Type Compatibility and Management
- Date Created 05/02/2017
- Rate this software :