DipiQuery is a small "request" software. In other words, it is a tool that will allow you to write and execute queries on your databases. On all types of databases in fact. Whether it is simple formatted text files, data contained in a Microsoft Excel file, Microsoft Access, dBase databases or more professional databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2, Informix or others, if you install the corresponding ODBC driver (32 bits).
DipiQuery is lightweight (the main binary weighs no less than one MB) and portable. However, it requires the presence of a .NET 4.
Here are these main features:
- access to all types of DBMS
- query editor in multi-document interface mode (MDI)
- editor with syntax highlighting
- editor with parenthesis level tracking
- structure explorer (details of schematics/tables/fields of a database)
- synchronization of movements in the result grids
- export of the possible result to Microsoft Excel if the latter is present
- and a lot of other little things to discover in use....
With this unpretentious tool, you will be able to access your databases, regardless of the DBMS, from the same interface. No need to switch from Toad to PgAdmin or PhpMyAdmin (except for administration features) or other tools dedicated to a single DBMS.
The handling is simple, therefore there is no user manual. The tool is provided with a data set and some queries, grouped in the test sub-folder. To access your own databases, use the tool's configuration window to create data sources (there are templates in which you will have to replace the information surrounded by "#"). Of course, you will need to install the corresponding ODBC drivers (32 bits) first; if necessary you will have to adjust the name of the driver defined by default in the model....
One last thing: the execution of requests cannot pass through a proxy.
- Licence Freeware
- Editor Dipisoft
downloads 172 downloads
- Type Database
- Date Created 08/27/2017
- Rate this software :