Diacamma Asso 2.2
- Simply identify and contact your members.
- To know who is up to date with his contribution and who is not.
- Propose payment receipts.
- Manage simple and efficient accounting.
- Quickly close your financial year for your general meeting.
If these needs are yours, why not get help from computers.
Diacamma is an Association Management Software (or GDA) specially designed to address the issues faced by leaders of sports or cultural associations.
It is a tool that is modular (you can remove or add extensions adapted to your needs), free (you can access the source code of the software, modify them or redistribute them as long as you mention their origin) and free (but donations are welcome).
It is a software that works as well on a single computer (single workstation) as it does on a network or via the Internet (multi workstations), in the latter case, you will have access to your data from anywhere in the world and you can work with several people simultaneously.
In addition, Diacamma is one of the few management tools that work in different environments:
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64) and +
- Apple Mac OS X 10.8 and above
- GNU Linux (tested on Ubuntu 14.4 and above, Debian 8.0, CentOS 7.0)
Be the first to leave a review.