ExeDocteur V 1.7
Designed by an Algerian doctor, Doctor ADICHE Mohamed Tewfik: ExeDocteur is a software to assist in medical diagnosis in general medicine.
By selecting a few “clinical signs / symptoms” or “additional examinations” (called entries), it allows you to obtain a list of possible diagnoses sorted by frequency.
The software supports 521 pathologies in version 1.7
From version 1.5 it is possible to interact vocally with the software, the software now speaks and hears!
Among its features:
– The system will take into account the patient’s gender and age group when conducting diagnostic research. And these two parameters will be specified at the beginning when a new diagnostic analysis is opened.
– The contextual display of the entries (“clinical signs / symptoms” or “additional examinations”) according to the diagnoses found in each validation step of an entry. The user will then know what to look for as inputs in his diagnostic process.
– The possibility of a free entry, according to a natural language specific to the user, of “clinical sign / symptom”. The system will recognize the appropriate entries through an artificial intelligence procedure.
– The possibility of using logical operators: “and”, “not”, “or” and the brackets”(” and”)” for more details in the formulation of the symptomatology.
– 2 types of search are proposed: linear search and parallel search. For linear search it aims to obtain only one diagnosis, the more entries you add the more the list of diagnoses found will be reduced until you obtain only one.for the parallel search it aims to obtain several diagnoses present at the same time, for some inputs the more you add the more the number of diagnoses found increases.
– Thanks to the “Interrogation” function and after validation of at least one entry, the user can ask the system to query it, theuses Windows dialog boxes, (the system that queries) by launching a series of intelligently selected questions in an interactive mode between the system and the user. Taking into consideration the answers provided by the user, the system will take care of finding the possible diagnosis(s). This “Interrogation” function is only valid for linear research.
– Possibility to do a self-assessment by asking the system to generate random inputs, in this case the possible diagnoses will be hidden but you can choose to do so.lectionner les pathologies possibles selon votre raisonnement, puis par la suite voire les résultats selon le raisonnement du logiciel et même avoir un score ou une évaluation du logiciel, c’est une sorte d’entrainement ou révision pour vous à faire des diagnostics.
– Ability to interact vocally with the software, the recognition engine and speech synthesis has been integrated into the software.
– Possibility to record the results of the consultation simulation to see the different scores you have achieved.
– Possibility to record the diagnosed cases and consult them later.
– Possibility to add notes to the diagnosed case.
– Possibility to export the diagnosed case form and the evaluation score report as a PDF file.
– Ergonomic appearance with easy and quick handling thanks to keys and keyboard shortcuts and the use of the mouse.
Be the first to leave a review.