This software works under Windows, MAC and Linux. It requires the presence of JAVA on your computer.
The application is structured in 4 sections:
- A schedule
- A list of members
- Management of material assets (purchase, sale, loan…)
- Management of associative accounting
The whole is based on the standard diagram of an association:
- A president, who has full power in the processing of the data; he identifies himself by means of a password “Administrator”.
- A treasurer and a secretary, who are in charge of data management; they identify themselves with a password “Manager”.
- Assessors, who only have a right of access to the data (they do not know the passwords)
Collaborative work is made possible by the software’s ability to manage files stored on a remote server (for example, the space that hosts your website).
This part of the application allows you to create and modify the list of members.
It is accessible by means of a password, in order to limit access to only those authorised to intervene. Nevertheless, assessors have the right to consult this section and use the e-mail function.
Wealth Management Section:
Accessible by password, it displays the equipment logbook. This includes all events concerning asset management; purchase, sale, loss, loan….
A filtered log editing tool allows you to extract data according to filters.
Accessible only to authorized persons.
It provides the following functions:
- Banking transaction: account transfer, purchase of food for an event, payment of a service provider…
- Collection of membership fees
- Reconciliation of transactions according to your bank statements
A filtered editing tool of the newspaper, gives quite honourable capabilities to this software. This is not high-flying accounting, but it is more than enough for associations. There is even a function generating an “Accounting Balance Sheet”, useful for the presentation of accounts at the Annual General Meeting.
Allows you to view school holiday periods. The season runs from January to December, but it is possible to choose a year from September to August of the following year.
Be the first to leave a review.