LanAlertCenter is a network monitoring tool designed primarily for administrators. It offers five methods of analysis to detect anomalies:
- machine presence test (ping),
- accessibility test to a database (all types : Oracle, mySql, PostgreSQL, SQL-Server, Informix, Sybase, MS-Access, AS-400, DB2, etc.),
- existence/accessibility test of a share (server),
- Network printer status test (SNMP compatible),
- service status test,
- test for the presence of a process,
- test of available disk space (in absolute value or as a percentage of disk capacity).
The detected anomalies can be notified in several ways (popup, log file, mail, msg, system event log), and actions can be initiated.
The configuration of the time between two analyses can be configured independently for each “monitored” machine, it is also possible to define days/time slots to be excluded from the analysis schedule.
Be the first to leave a review.