Ma CRM sur Excel – 2019
The software my CRM on Excel has the following features:
- a “Contacts” dashboard in which contact information (name, company, telephone, address, etc.) is managed. Next to each contact we define a list of prospecting actions (call, outgoing email, appointment…) with the associated information (date of the action, name of the business, product or service proposed, name and description of the step with a comment area). A flag for scoring the action and an amount field that can designate the margin are also available. The number of actions associated with a contact is unlimited.
- an’Actions’ dashboard that lists all actions for all contacts present in the software. By default, a one-month history is displayed. A quick search by surname, first name, company, business, step, action name and status (Prospect or Client) allows you to find the corresponding actions in an instant.
- a’Business Statistics’ module that displays in table and graphical form the cumulative amounts and number of sales per case for a given period.
- an “Annual balance sheet” module that shows month by month the cumulative amounts and the number of sales per case.
- a module “Stage statistics” which shows the number and distribution of stages (canvassing, negotiations, quotes sent…) for a given period.
It is not necessary to be proficient in Excel to use the software. No data is to be completed in an Excel sheet.
Data entry is done using forms.
It is necessary to enable macros the first time the file is opened.
Be the first to leave a review.