MultiPassWord is a “Freeware / Free” tool for centralized password management, to store all your passwords in a single encrypted file (AES), accessible by a single password not to be forgotten.
Through a single, simplified interface, you can classify your information into tree categories for easy retrieval. The main features of this application are:
- Login and Password proposal generated automatically.
- Association of a website (URL).
- Association of notes and other descriptions.
- Association of custom description fields.
- Association of a file.
- Setting an expiry date, with reminder at each opening
- Optional and automatic closing of the base after a period of inactivity.
- Putting passwords in a Trash when deleting.
- Copy to Clipboard for faster entry.
- Text search based on passwords.
- Unitary export of a password to a protected file.
- CSV and SQLite export.
The entire password database can be exported to a file.
Be the first to leave a review.