This software using JAVA, is operational on Windows, MAC and Linux operating systems.
This application has several sections, including 4 main ones:
- Management of club members by family, with their ranks and achievements, membership fees, invoicing….,
- A scoreboard of course attendance, with statistics editing,
- Management of the association’s tangible assets, such as purchase from the association’s account, purchase for members, resale, loan and rental….,
- Management of the associative accounting (mini-accounting plan, invoicing, end-of-season balance sheet…).
The whole is based on the standard diagram of an association:
- A president, usually the administrator of the application.
- A secretary and a treasurer, in charge of membership management, accounting…
- Coaches who only have a right of control over the membership list, but who have the power to manage their score.
Collaborative work is possible thanks to the possible storage of your files on a remote server (for example the one where you host your website), or in your DropBox.
# Membership section:
This part contains the list of members. Management operations are only authorized for identified users (President, Treasurer, Secretary). Coaches only access it for consultation.
# Material Section:
Access to authorized persons, it displays a logbook that includes all events concerning the club’s equipment; purchase, sale, loan, loss…
# Accounting section:
Access to authorized persons, it displays a logbook that groups together all accounting events.
It is used in particular to:
- Register banking transactions; purchase, sale, payment of service provider….
- Collection of membership fees, reimbursement of equipment rental,
- Reconciliation of banking transactions,
- Editing cheque delivery slips
A filtered edition tool for the accounting journal offers quite honourable analysis capabilities. As a reminder, the whole is intended to be simple, and therefore remains in the field of associative accounting.
# Planning and scoring section:
This last part is accessible without any particular right, and is dedicated to coaches. It makes it possible to note the attendance of students at classes, and possibly to extract statistics.
The whole of this application is also available in a special “Trainers” form, which only shows the scoring part of the system.
Be the first to leave a review.