Squash TM is an open source tool for managing test assets (requirements, test cases, executions, search engines, reporting).
It is a full web application, compatible with the following browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari.
Squash TM runs on your servers (Windows, Linux, Mac platform) as well as on those we provide in SaaS version.
It offers many key features:
– Intuitive and efficient ergonomics: attachment associations to different objects, drag & drop, rich text editor
– Easy deployment: full web, browser tool (no client-side installation)
– Designed for collaborative use: management of concurrent access, sharing of possible data between projects
– Multi-project and inter-project repository, organization in application versions / milestones
– Customizable graphics and dashboards for real-time monitoring.
– Steering and reporting: creation of custom graphics, dashboards for monitoring the design and execution of tests
Anomaly management: Squash TM interfaces natively with the most famous bugtrackers
It is possible to use a different bugtracker per project.
The reporting of anomalies is done from Squash.
A summary table allows you to find the information by iteration campaign, execution or test case
Squash TM is the pivotal tool in the Squash tool suite. It interacts with Squash TA on the automation part (launch of an automated test campaign and consolidation of results).
Be the first to leave a review.