WavePad – Éditeur audio pour Windows
WavePad is an audio editor for Windows. Create and edit voice recordings and other audio. Regarding its features for audio editing, you can easily cut, copy, paste, delete, insert a silence or opt for automatic cutting.
The software includes a small selection of audio effects among which you will find: an amplification module, another for normalization, an equalizer, an envelope, a reverberation module, an echo effect etc. Special effects are also included with various vocal effects (voice reduction, distortion, choir and more). With Wavepad, you can also restore sound tracks by removing clicks and crackles and reducing the volume of unwanted noise.
Other WavePad features include:
- Audio editing: cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-cut, etc.
- Audio effects: amplification, normalization, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more.
- Special effects: voice reduction, distortion, choir and more.
- Batch processing: application of effects and/or conversion of thousands of files.
- Audio restoration: noise reduction and elimination of clicks and crackles
- Automated cutting and recording by voice activation.
- Create and work in multiple audio files simultaneously for one recording the same project.
- Sampling rate from 6000 to 96000 Hz stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits.
- Predefined audio quality suggestions during file recording (CD Quality and Radio Quality).
- Spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis tools.
- Direct loading of audio files from a CD and automatic conversion to.wav files.
- Simultaneous management of multiple files on separate screens.
- Keys and macros assigned by the user.
- Setting bookmarks in multiple files
A full paid version is also available on the NCH Software website.
Be the first to leave a review.